Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I LOVE being an aunt!

There are times I feel somewhat deficient because I'm not a parent. I, unlike most of my friends, can't talk about or revel in the smart things my kids have said/done/accomplished nor can I truly relate to the stories of woe about the challenging things my kids have dredged up. Most of the time though, I feel pretty lucky to be an aunt. It's the best of both worlds really. I have the M & M's - 2 fabulous nephews who consider me their favorite aunt. (I must mention that I don't have much competition.)
Here is the youngest M & M - a member of the "development team" for Jittery Joe's -in the que for a road race in Chattanooga.

2 comments:

Joan said...

We have 2 nephews in Virginia, niece and nephew in Vermont, and nephew in Montana. I wish they were closer to us.

creative kerfuffle said...

you have enhanced and made happy more people's lives than many, many people who are parents : )
CK