Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yosef's alternative to SOLD OUT

So it seems that this Saturday's game is completely sold out and, more importantly, HOMECOMING is sold out. If you are interested in these games you need to email me at blackandgoldnc@gmail.com. I have four season tickets, two of which I am offering up for sale for both games. These tickets are located in the west side (the APP side) stands around the 30ish yard line.

Here's the deal...I will sell these tickets for pretty much face value - $60.00 for both. If we get into a bidding war, the tickets remain $60 but the winning bidder will be the individual that agrees to write the biggest check to The Yosef Club. (I will require said individual to hand me the check before the game(s) which, I will in turn submit promptly to the Yosef Club.) The winner gets the tax benefit of contributing to a worthy cause AND the benefits of Yosef Club membership.

No comments: