Saturday, June 7, 2008

Apps 3 - Heels 2

In my mind there is no doubt that the Winston-Salem Journal covers Mountaineer sports better than any other major newspaper in the state. I remain thankful for their dedication but I still get a little hot under the collar when I read certain articles. Case in point: In today's sports page there is this article 2 Heels, 3 Apps picked in Day 2 of draft. Why do the Heels come first? Anyway you look at it the Apps should be first. 3 is better than 2, A comes before H or U or C and finally, M comes before T. No doubt the Journal staff writer was a product of UNC J School.
Whining aside, I'm most pleased for our kids and appreciative of the fine job Coach Pollard is doing!
Speaking of baseball; here's a plug for my friend Miss Baseball. Check out the website for the RJ Reynolds Demons (they are black and gold so you MUST love them) and support (ie click on the ads) their advertisers for a good cause.

No comments: