Sunday, June 15, 2008

random, tuxaia, willrulich, al azar, عشوائي

Thanks to google, I can say RANDOM in english, greek, german, spanish and arabic.

I went to see Narnia today. I can't decide if my favorite allegorical tale is Lord of The Rings or Narnia. CS Lewis or JRR Tolkien. I find it interesting that the two were friends of sorts.

Always the football fan, I watched Remembering the Titans on the Family Channel. Did you know that Denzel he's so hot Washington was married in Rootin Tootin Newton at this church?

I am so thankful we have freedom of expression in this country! Seriously I am, but I wonder if the people who put this bumper sticker on their cars think this same freedom exists in other cultures. Yeah right, take another bong hit and make sure you put an Obama sticker on your front bumper.

My downstairs air conditioning unit is getting ready to bite the dust. I hope that my newly purchased home warranty covers this.

I have never seen or heard of a hummingbird moth until my butterfly bush matured. The little buggers are kind of creepy actually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trish! Lots o' great notes here. I feel very enlightened. I hate those Coexist bumper stickers. Some people at our church have them on their cars and I think...they just don't get it, do they? Have a great day!

creative kerfuffle said...

dude, that moth scares me!