Thursday, July 17, 2008

bad picture, great message

Either I'm totally unobservant or this sign just went up yesterday. This is visible to west bound travellers on I-40 at the highway68 exit. It actually sits on Albert Pick Road (where my office is located). While I LOVE it, I still can't get past or embrace the current Yosef logo.

I was googling around today and found an old article on the bleacher report where Jimson Cuenta picks our Mountaineers to beat the Tigers.

Last season, the Appalachian State Mountaineers SHOCKED THE WORLD, by UPSETTING the Michigan Wolverines, 34-32 in Ann Arbor, during Week 1 of the College Football season.
This season, the Appalachian State Mountaineers will SHOCK THE WORLD, AGAIN... This time, by UPSETTING the LSU Tigers, AT Tiger Stadium.

1 comment:

Joan said...

I've miss that but then I never seem to get out much.